2020 MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS ARE NOW OPEN
It's time to renew your membership for the 2020 season.
We are now accepting Credit Card payments
and for all existing members you need to login to your account
and use our step by step guide to moving away from PayPal and then switching to Credit Card.
If you prefer to go old school, you can use the 2020 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM
This year we have a new piece of merchandise that you will receive as part of your membership.
You will receive an individually numbered MWRLFC scarf to match your cap from last year.
The 2020 membership card will again honour another legend from our club
and be a continuation of the retro card members received last year featuring Ken Arthurson.
NOTICE OF SIXTEENTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is given that the sixteenth Annual General Meeting of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited ("Company") will be held in the Lyons Den at the Manly-Warringah Rugby Leagues Club, 563 Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, at 7.00pm on Thursday 12 December 2019.
2. Confirmation of minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
3. To receive and adopt the Annual Report from the Board of Directors
4. To receive and adopt the Report to Members for the year ended 31 October 2019
5. To elect six (6) Directors to the Board of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club*
6. To transact such other business of which due notice has been given.
By Order of the Board of Directors
Dated: 20 November 2019
* As at 31 October 2019 six nominations were received therefore no ballot is required.
1. Members should bring their current 2019 Football Club Membership Card or a current valid Driver’s Licence to the Annual General Meeting as entry is restricted to members, and valid members' proxies only.
2. Voting is restricted to members aged 18 years or over.
3. Members eligible to vote can vote in either of two ways, namely by:
a) attending the meeting and voting in person; or
b) appointing a proxy to attend and vote on their behalf, using the proxy form accompanying this Notice of Annual General Meeting.
4. Members wishing to appoint a proxy should complete the proxy form on the other side of this notice and ensure that the form appointing the proxy, and the Power of Attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed (or an attested copy), is delivered to the Company Secretary, Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited, PO Box 239, Dee Why NSW 2099 not later than 48 hours before the time for the holding of the meeting, that is, 7.00pm Tuesday 10 December 2019. Members can also email their proxy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
6. A proxy form must be signed by the member or his or her attorney.
7. If the proxy is not present at the meeting, the proxy automatically goes to the Chairman.
Click HERE to login to your Membership profile using your email address.
Become a member of the Football Club today !
Click HERE to join for season 2020.
Now accepting Credit Card payment
You can now make payments for your membership via credit card.